About Mike Frans, Criminal Defense Attorney
Since graduating from Seattle University School of Law in 1999, Mike Frans has worked exclusively in the area of criminal defense.
- Mike won his first jury trial as an intern while still in law school, since then he has taken nearly 100 jury trials to verdict.
- Mike has successfully defended everything from speeding tickets to Murder.
- When it comes to DUI's, between starting out with the Law Office of Barbara Bowden and 15 years in private practice, Mike has easily handled over 4,000 DUI cases.
- Mike has been asked to speak at seminars where he taught other lawyers how to successfully challenge breath test evidence at trial.
- Mike has been asked to speak to public defenders on cross examination techniques.
- Mike argued on behalf of Commercial Drivers before the Court of Appeals.
- Unions representing professional drivers routinely refer their members to Mike knowing they will be well represented.
- Mike saved the careers of at least two police officers with not guilty verdicts.
- Mike has successfully represented clients in counties all across Washington.
Mike Frans is solution oriented. His specialties are:
Mike is the lawyer those working within the criminal justice system turn to for help. Judges, court clerks and staff, prosecutors and staff in multiple counties have all referred their family and friends to Mike when they needed help. Lawyers and law enforcement officers have not only referred family and friends, but have also relied on Mike Frans when they were in trouble.